- 2 packages (3 ounces each) raspberry gelatin
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple with juice
- 2 large ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 pint fresh or frozen whole unsweetened raspberries
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- In large bowl, combine raspberry gelatin, unflavored gelatin and boiling water; stir until dissolved. Stir in the cold water, then pineapple, bananas and raspberries.
- Pour half of gelatin mixture into glass serving bowl or 13-in. x 9-in. dish; chill until firm. (Let remaining half stand at room temperature.)
- When gelatin is firm, spread sour cream evenly over top, then carefully spoon reserved mixture over the sour cream. Chill until firm. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Raspberry Luscious Gelatin Salad in Country Woman July/August 1990, p35
Reviews for Raspberry Luscious Gelatin Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 25, 2010
"Refreshingly tart and delicious! Perfect for hot summer days."