- 2 packages (3 ounces each) raspberry gelatin
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple with juice
- 2 large ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 pint fresh or frozen whole unsweetened raspberries
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- In large bowl, combine raspberry gelatin, unflavored gelatin and boiling water; stir until dissolved. Stir in the cold water, then pineapple, bananas and raspberries.
- Pour half of gelatin mixture into glass serving bowl or 13-in. x 9-in. dish; chill until firm. (Let remaining half stand at room temperature.)
- When gelatin is firm, spread sour cream evenly over top, then carefully spoon reserved mixture over the sour cream. Chill until firm. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Raspberry Luscious Gelatin Salad in Country Woman July/August 1990, p35
Reviews for Raspberry Luscious Gelatin Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 25, 2010
"Refreshingly tart and delicious! Perfect for hot summer days."