Raspberry-Lime Yogurt Dip for Fresh Fruit Recipe
- 1 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed and drained
- 1-1/4 cups reduced-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime peel
- Assorted fresh fruit
- Place raspberries in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Strain and discard seeds. In a large bowl, whisk the yogurt, brown sugar, lime juice, lime peel and raspberry puree until blended. Chill until serving. Serve with fruit. Yield: 1-3/4 cups.
Originally published as Raspberry-Lime Yogurt Dip for Fresh Fruit in Taste of Home April/May 2012
Reviews for Raspberry-Lime Yogurt Dip for Fresh Fruit
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review