Raspberry Lime Pie
—Jane Zempel, Midland, Michigan
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Red food coloring, optional
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 graham cracker pie crust, (9 inches)
- Additional fresh raspberries and fresh mint, optional
- In a large bowl, stir together milk and lime juice. Mixture will
- begin to thicken. Beat in whipped topping and food coloring if
- desired. Gently fold in raspberries. Spoon into pie crust. Chill.
- Garnish with additional raspberries and mint if desired. Yield: 8
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 355 calories, 14 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 184 mg sodium, 50 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.