This pie mixes up fast, and the raspberries give it a unique flavor! It's also appealing to the eye.
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Few drops red food coloring, optional
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches), baked and cooked
- Additional fresh raspberries
- Fresh mint leaves
- In a large bowl, beat milk and lime juice (mixture will begin to
- thicken). Stir in whipping topping. Add food coloring if desired.
- Gently fold in raspberries. Spoon into pie crust. Chill. Garnish
- with additional raspberries and mint. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 355 calories, 14 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 184 mg sodium, 50 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.