- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Red food coloring, optional
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 graham cracker pie crust, (9 inches)
- Additional fresh raspberries and fresh mint, optional
- In a large bowl, stir together milk and lime juice. Mixture will begin to thicken. Beat in whipped topping and food coloring if desired. Gently fold in raspberries. Spoon into pie crust. Chill. Garnish with additional raspberries and mint if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Raspberry Lime Pie
Sort By :
"This is a very easy and yummy dessert - perfect for summer entertaining!I have always used lemon juice only because I never have lime juice, and it is so good - you can switch up the fruit you add, too :)"