This crisp, tart beverage is a real thirst-quencher on a hot day. Pretty enough to serve at a bridal shower and refreshing enough to pour at a picnic, it's a fun change from iced tea or regular lemonade.Dorothy Jennings, Waterloo, Iowa
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen sweetened raspberries, partially thawed
- 2 to 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 liters club soda, chilled
- Ice cubes
- In a blender, combine lemonade concentrate, raspberries and sugar.
- Cover and process until blended. Strain to remove seeds. In a
- 4-1/2-qt. container, combine raspberry mixture, club soda and ice
- cubes. Serve in chilled glasses. Serve immediately. Yield: 3-1/2
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 84 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 36 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein.