- 1/3 cup sweetened raspberry lemonade drink mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- Chocolate syrup, optional
- In a large bowl, combine drink mix and water. Add ice cream; beat on low speed for 2 minutes or until blended. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust.
- Freeze for 4 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Serve with chocolate syrup if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Raspberry Lemonade Pie(3)
Sort By :
DO NOT use the 1/3 cup of the raspberry lemonade mix. I don't what kind of mix that is, but in all the stores that I frequent, the only such flavored mix is Crystal Light. Putting the requisite amount into the recipe makes it sour. Also the photo accompanying the recipe is deceiving. If you use raspberry mix, the color is pink, not yellow. After two tries after which I discarded the mixture, I opted for fresh raspberries (unsweetened) and 1 tsp of lemon juice. It was much better and also exhibited the pink color. Skip the lemonade drink mix.
I followed directions exactly, however it turned out very sour. Tossed the entire pie.
This is super good and light tasting. I use one packet of Crystal Light raspberry lemonade (approx. 1/2 oz ) instead of the sweetened lemonade mix. I happened to look at these reviews again after 3 years. All I can say is that I have probably made this at least 15-20 times since then and everyone loves it. Many requests were made for the recipe. Be sure to put a few raspberries on the top for a festive look. Just an update.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Chocolate Pie Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Ice Cream Pies >
- Ice Cream Recipes >
- July 4th Desserts >
- July 4th Recipes >
- Kids Desserts >
- Labor Day Desserts >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Low Sodium Desserts >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Memorial Day Desserts >
- Memorial Day Recipes >