Raspberry Lemonade Pie Recipe
For a sweet summer treat, serve this pie at your next get-together. It is so simple and quick.—Sue Stewart, Hales Corners, Wisconsin
- 1/3 cup sweetened raspberry lemonade drink mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- Chocolate syrup, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, combine drink mix and water. Add ice cream; beat on low speed for 2 minutes or until blended. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust.
- 2. Freeze for 4 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Serve with chocolate syrup if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece (calculated without syrup) equals 282 calories, 13 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 130 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Raspberry Lemonade Pie
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC