For a sweet summer treat, serve this pie at your next get-together. It is so simple and quick.—Sue Stewart, Hales Corners, Wisconsin
- 1/3 cup sweetened raspberry lemonade drink mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- Chocolate syrup, optional
- In a large bowl, combine drink mix and water. Add ice cream; beat on low speed for 2 minutes or until blended. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust.
- Freeze for 4 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Serve with chocolate syrup if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Raspberry Lemonade Pie in Taste of Home August/September 2009, p16
Reviews for Raspberry Lemonade Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review