This is my favorite summer refreshment. It isn't too sweet, and the color is spectacular. —Margie Williams, Mt. Juliet, Tennessee
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2-1/2 cups club soda, chilled
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Ice cubes
- 2 lemon slices
- Place raspberries and sugar in a food processor; cover and process
- until pureed. Strain; reserving juice and discarding seeds.
- In a small pitcher, combine the club soda, lemon juice and raspberry
- juice. Serve in tall glasses over ice. Garnish with lemon slices.
- Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/2 cups equals 148 calories, trace fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 66 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.