Raspberry-Lemon Pie Recipe
- 24 chocolate wafers, divided
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 package (3 ounces) raspberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) lemon yogurt
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries, thawed
- Grated lemon peel and additional fresh raspberries, optional
- 1. Cut a thin slice from a wafer so that wafer will stand flat against side of pie plate; repeat nine times. Set aside. Crush remaining wafers and trimmed portions.
- 2. Combine wafer crumbs, butter and sugar; press onto the bottom of an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Arrange trimmed wafers around edge of pie plate, lightly pressing into crust. Refrigerate until set.
- 3. In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Cover and refrigerate for 45 minutes or until partially set. Beat on medium speed for 5 minutes or until fluffy. Fold in yogurt.
- 4. In another bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add confectioners' sugar; beat until stiff peaks form. Fold whipped cream and raspberries into gelatin mixture. Spread into crust.
- 5. Chill for at least 4 hours. Garnish with lemon peel and additional raspberries if desired. Yield: 10 servings.
1 piece: 252 calories, 15g fat (9g saturated fat), 46mg cholesterol, 146mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Raspberry-Lemon Pie
"I've made this numerous times for potlucks and it's always amazing and a complete hit! I love it!"
"Heck yes I will make this again, It is very good.. Love it! :)"
"This was okay, didn't feel it was anything special. Not a lot of flavor."