These are my all-time favorite muffins, and I have a hard time eating just one. With their pretty color ans tangy flavor, they're delectable. Serve them with brunch or as a tasty snack.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Combine the eggs, cream, oil and lemon extract; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in raspberries.
- Spoon into 18 greased or paper-lined muffin cups. Bake at 400° for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 18 servings.
Originally published as Raspberry Lemon Muffins in Taste of Home October/November 1993, p25
Reviews for Raspberry Lemon Muffins
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review