Raspberry Lemon Muffins Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Combine the eggs, cream, oil and lemon extract; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in raspberries.
- Spoon into 18 greased or paper-lined muffin cups. Bake at 400° for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 18 servings.
Reviews for Raspberry Lemon Muffins(5)
Sort By :
I would add some grated lemon peel or increase the extract next time.
quick and eay, Next time I would add some lemon zest also as the lemon extract doesn't add much flavour
i have made these many times over the years. i love the lemon and raspberry together. they are always a hit when i take them to work. they sure go fast!
I used half the sugar, substituted applesauce for the oil, substituted a little bit of the flour with whole wheat flour, and didn't have half and half on hand, so I used melted butter and whole milk. They turned out great, my kids loved them!
I made half a batch of these for after dinner. I think that they're more of a breakfast muffin, but great flavour.