Raspberry-Lemon Cheese Tarts
You don't need to bake an entire cheesecake to capture that rich creamy taste. These no-bake tarts blend cream cheese and lemon pie filling for a cool end to the meal.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 cup prepared lemon pie filling, divided
- 1 package (3 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 4 individual graham cracker shells
- Additional fresh raspberries, optional
- Mint leaves, optional
- In a small bowl, combine 3/4 cup pie filling, cream cheese, whipped
- topping, sugar and lemon juice. Beat until smooth. Place 3-4
- raspberries in each shell, pressing down slightly.
- Divide cream cheese mixture among the shells. Top with remaining pie
- filling. Garnish with additional raspberries and mint if desired.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 511 calories, 19 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 111 mg cholesterol, 260 mg sodium, 81 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a