Raspberry-Lemon Cheese Tarts Recipe
- 1 cup prepared lemon pie filling, divided
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 4 individual graham cracker shells
- Additional fresh raspberries, optional
- Mint leaves, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, combine 3/4 cup pie filling, cream cheese, whipped topping, sugar and lemon juice. Beat until smooth. Place 3-4 raspberries in each shell, pressing down slightly.
- 2. Divide cream cheese mixture among the shells. Top with remaining pie filling. Garnish with additional raspberries and mint if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 511 calories, 19 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 111 mg cholesterol, 260 mg sodium, 81 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.