Raspberry Key Lime Crepes Recipe
- 3 tablespoons Key lime juice
- 1 package (12.3 ounces) silken firm tofu, crumbled
- 6 ounces PHILADELPHIA® 1/3 Less Fat Cream Cheese Spread, cubed
- 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar, divided
- 2-1/2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- Dash salt
- Dash ground nutmeg
- 6 prepared crepes (9 inches)
- 1-1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- In a blender, combine the lime juice, tofu and cream cheese; cover and process until smooth. Set aside 1 teaspoon confectioners’ sugar. Add the lime peel, salt, nutmeg and remaining confectioners’ sugar to tofu mixture; cover and process until blended. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over crepes. Sprinkle with raspberries; roll up. Dust with reserved confectioners' sugar. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Raspberry Key Lime Crepes(6)
Sort By :
I love this recipe but am not a big fan of tofu. I substitute lowfat ricotta cheese in equal amounts. It is so good. I plan to make them for a Mother's day brunch
I agreed with all of the other reviews and did not want to use tofu, so I substituted one container of Marscapone cheese and they turned out delicious, I also made a raspberry sauce to pour on top which was very good.
simply leave the Tofu out. i make them all the time with different fruits and fillings and they turn out great. Also go on-line to recipes and get one for crepes, they are easy and simple and experiment with the fillings to whatever you like and tastes good to you.
I agree, would try if there's a sub for tofu. Anyone have an alternative??
I would like to know too about something different than tofu.
More Recipe Collections
- Berry Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Crepe Fillings >
- Crepes Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easter Desserts >
- Easter Recipes >
- French Crepes >
- Healthy Cooking Desserts >
- Healthy Desserts >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >