Raspberry Iced Tea
One sip and you'll likely agree this is the best flavored tea you've ever tasted.—Christine Wilson, Sellersville, Pennsylvania
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 8-1/4 cups water, divided
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 5 individual tea bags
- 3 to 4 cups unsweetened raspberries
- In a large saucepan, bring 4 cups water to a boil. Stir in sugar
- until dissolved. Remove from the heat; add tea bags. Steep for 5-8
- minutes. Discard tea bags. Add 4 cups water.
- In another saucepan, bring raspberries and remaining water to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 3 minutes. Strain and discard
- pulp. Add raspberry juice to the tea mixture. Serve in chilled
- glasses over ice. Yield: about 2 quarts.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 87 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, trace sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, trace protein.