- 8-1/4 cups water, divided
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 5 individual tea bags
- 3 to 4 cups unsweetened raspberries
- In a large saucepan, bring 4 cups water to a boil. Stir in sugar until dissolved. Remove from the heat; add tea bags. Steep for 5-8 minutes. Discard tea bags. Add 4 cups water.
- In another saucepan, bring raspberries and remaining water to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 3 minutes. Strain and discard pulp. Add raspberry juice to the tea mixture. Serve in chilled glasses over ice. Yield: about 2 quarts.
Reviews for Raspberry Iced Tea(7)
Sort By :
This is an awesome recipe!
My husband loves this recipe! Tastes great with strawberries too!
I love this tea. I made this as an option for my husband especially to drink instead of so much soda. He loves it! It will be a keeper in our house.
This tea hase such a great flavor! You can serve it hot or cold it tastes great both ways! All of my friends love it even the ones who don't like tea. It is also really easy to make. I have made it several times!
My husband is a huge fan of raspberry iced tea. Imagine my surprise to really liking this recipe myself. (I'm a regular/green tea gal) I fall back on it time & time again.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Beverages >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cold Beverages >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- July 4th Recipes >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Memorial Day Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >