Raspberry Icebox Dessert Recipe
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) raspberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 3 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 32 squares)
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- In a large bowl, combine the gelatin and water; stir until gelatin and water; stir until gelatin is dissolved. Fold in the raspberries. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until syrupy.
- In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, brown sugar and butter. Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. dish.
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix on for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- In another bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add pudding. Spread over crust. Spoon gelatin mixture over the top. Chill until set. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Reviews for Raspberry Icebox Dessert(8)
Sort By :
I liked the flavors of this recipe but mine turned out less set than I was expecting. We served with a spoon rather than a spatula!
This looks good and I will try it. Great idea to try the lemon gel and peaches RebG. Maybe someone could try Pistachio pudding and another flavor with that. Makes a pretty presentation in glass bakeware.
I was acyually surprised that I liked this as much as I did. I used mixed berries because that is what I could find. The middle layer tasted like cheese cake which I thought was delicious. I will make this again. I also got a lot of compliments.
It was very good! I used strawberry gelatin instead of raspberry, since that was all we had, but still used frozen raspberries. Turned out wonderful! Only thing is, it doesn't make very much. The layers are quite thin, so you need to serve big slices! :) It was nice and refreshing, and was a real hit with my family! :)
Really yummy with the vanilla pudding, cream cheese filling.I made it with lemon jello and peaches.Absolutely delicious! Also quite easy to make.