Raspberry Ice Tea Recipe
- 4 quarts water
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 10 individual tea bags
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- In a Dutch oven, bring water and sugar to a boil. Remove from the heat; stir until sugar is dissolved. Add the raspberries, tea bags and lemon juice. Cover and steep for 3 minutes. Strain; discard berries and tea bags.
- Transfer tea to a large container or pitcher. Refrigerate until chilled. Serve over ice. Yield: 16 servings (4 quarts).
Reviews for Raspberry Ice Tea(13)
Sort By :
This has a great flavor. I cut the recipe in half as I did not need 4 quarts of tea and it came out perfect! This is extremely refreshing!
My first ever attempt at home made iced tea and it was absolutely perfect. This recipe is a keeper!
One of my family's favorites!
I have been searching for a the perfect Raspberry Ice Tea and my sister turned me on to this one. This is it!!!! It does need to sit a bit to become extremely cold and when it does- perfection. Thank you very, very much Lois McGrady!!!!!!
This is really good. I used raspberry tea bags as well. Great flavor.
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Beverages >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cold Beverages >
- Easy Recipes >
- July 4th Recipes >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Memorial Day Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >