Raspberry Hot Cocoa Recipe
- 3 cups 2% milk
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Optional toppings: whipped cream, marshmallows and chocolate curls
- 1. In a small saucepan, heat milk over medium heat until bubbles form around sides of pan (do not boil).
- 2. Place the raspberries, chocolate and sugar in a blender; cover. While processing, gradually add hot milk in a steady stream. Strain; discard seeds. Serve in mugs; top with whipped cream, marshmallows and chocolate if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup (calculated without toppings) : 325 calories, 17g fat (10g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 92mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (34g sugars, 4g fiber), 10g protein
Reviews for Raspberry Hot Cocoa
"WHAT could be better than chocolate AND raspberries!!!!! And I used unsweetened chocolate and Splenda for my hubby. YUM!"