Raspberry Hot Cocoa Recipe
- 3 cups 2% milk
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Optional toppings: whipped cream, marshmallows and chocolate curls
- 1. In a small saucepan, heat milk over medium heat until bubbles form around sides of pan (do not boil).
- 2. Place the raspberries, chocolate and sugar in a blender; cover. While processing, gradually add hot milk in a steady stream. Strain; discard seeds. Serve in mugs; top with whipped cream, marshmallows and chocolate if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup (calculated without toppings) : 325 calories, 17g fat (10g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 92mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (34g sugars, 4g fiber), 10g protein .
Reviews for Raspberry Hot Cocoa
"WHAT could be better than chocolate AND raspberries!!!!! And I used unsweetened chocolate and Splenda for my hubby. YUM!"