Raspberry Honey Vinegar
For an extra-special gift to give your shower guest, try this ruby-red vinegar. Debbie Jones of California, Maryland recommends bottling her recipe.
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 cups fresh or frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 3/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 cinnamon stick
- In a saucepan, bring all ingredients to a boil. Reduce heat; cover
- and simmer for 20 minutes. Remove from the heat; cool. Strain
- through a cheesecloth. Pour into a sterilized bottle or decanter.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.