Raspberry Greek Salad Recipe
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 4 plum tomatoes, seeded and sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped Greek olives
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup raspberry vinaigrette
- 4 whole wheat pita breads (6 inches), cut into quarters and warmed, optional
- In a large salad bowl, toss the first nine ingredients. Just before serving, drizzle with vinaigrette; toss to coat. Serve with pita bread if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Raspberry Greek Salad
Sort By :
"I'm confused: do I use raspberries as in the title of the recipe or cranberries as listed in the ingredients. Which is incorrect? Eventually I'll try it both ways."
"This salad was fantastic! It had a wonderful mix of flavors. I was looking for a side salad to go with pasticchio, so I left out the chicken and pitas. I was out of red onion and cucumber, but substituted green onions and zucchini and used Kraft Light Raspberry Vinaigrette. It was soooo delicious I've already had a request for the recipe. I can't wait to try it with the chicken in the pitas!"