- 1-1/2 cups seedless raspberry jam
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 16 chicken wings (about 3 pounds)
- In a large saucepan, combine the jam, vinegar, soy sauce, garlic and pepper. Bring to a boil; boil for 1 minute.
- Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tips. Place wings in a large bowl; add half of the raspberry mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours. Cover and refrigerate remaining raspberry mixture.
- Line a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan with foil and heavily grease the foil. Using a slotted spoon, place wings in pan. Discard marinade. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30 minutes, turning once.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, bring reserved raspberry mixture to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes or until thickened. Brush over wings.
- Bake 20-25 minutes longer or until chicken juices run clear, turning and basting once. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews for Raspberry Glazed Wings
Sort By :
"Simply stated - this are the best wings we have ever made. The family loved it. Didn't change a thing. Have made it a few times now."
"This is a very delicious way to dress up chicken wings. My husband could not get enough of them even after doubling the recipe."
"The vinegar was overpowering both while cooking and eating. The chicken fat kept the coating from caramelizing and sticking to the wings. A lot of work for very little reward."
"Use a doubleboiler and the sauce won't burn,stir continually and watch like a hawk."
"This recipe did not work out for me. The glaze burnt."