"These fruity glazed wings are a staple at our house," says Sue Seymour of Valatie, New York. "They're a super finger food when entertaining and also make a tasty entree."
- 1-1/2 cups seedless raspberry jam
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 16 chicken wings (about 3 pounds)
- In a large saucepan, combine the jam, vinegar, soy sauce, garlic and pepper. Bring to a boil; boil for 1 minute.
- Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tips. Place wings in a large bowl; add half of the raspberry mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours. Cover and refrigerate remaining raspberry mixture.
- Line a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan with foil and heavily grease the foil. Using a slotted spoon, place wings in pan. Discard marinade. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30 minutes, turning once.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, bring reserved raspberry mixture to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes or until thickened. Brush over wings.
- Bake 20-25 minutes longer or until chicken juices run clear, turning and basting once. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Originally published as Raspberry Glazed Wings in Taste of Home February/March 2000, p8
Reviews for Raspberry Glazed Wings
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review