Raspberry Gelatin Salad Recipe
- 3 packages (.3 ounce each) sugar-free raspberry gelatin
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened pineapple, undrained
- 2 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free sour cream
- 1. In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in water. Stir in raspberries, pineapple and bananas. Pour half into an 11-in. x 7-in. dish; refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm. Set aside the remaining gelatin mixture at room temperature. Spread sour cream over gelatin in pan; top with remaining gelatin mixture. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Yield: 15 servings.
1 piece: 63 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 50mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 2g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit.
Reviews for Raspberry Gelatin Salad
"I make this for my daughter-in-law and I.We are both lovers of red raspberries and this salad is one that we both really enjoy.It is so easy to put together and tastes delicious on a hot summer ay."