"We had an annual potluck at work," relates Pat Squire of Alexandria, Virginia. "Wonderful recipes came out of that meal - this cool, tart gelatin salad is one. I'm diabetic, and when I'm asked to share a dish, this is what I take."
- 3 packages (.3 ounce each) sugar-free raspberry gelatin
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened pineapple, undrained
- 2 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free sour cream
- In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in water. Stir in raspberries, pineapple and bananas. Pour half into an 11-in. x 7-in. dish; refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm. Set aside the remaining gelatin mixture at room temperature. Spread sour cream over gelatin in pan; top with remaining gelatin mixture. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Yield: 15 servings.
Originally published as Raspberry Gelatin Salad in Taste of Home June/July 1998, p17
Reviews for Raspberry Gelatin Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review