"We had an annual potluck at work," relates Pat Squire of Alexandria, Virginia. "Wonderful recipes came out of that meal - this cool, tart gelatin salad is one. I'm diabetic, and when I'm asked to share a dish, this is what I take."
Recommended: Who Knew You Could Do That with Jello?
- 3 packages (.3 ounce each) sugar-free raspberry gelatin
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened pineapple, undrained
- 2 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free sour cream
- In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in water. Stir in raspberries, pineapple and bananas. Pour half into an 11-in. x 7-in. dish; refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm. Set aside the remaining gelatin mixture at room temperature. Spread sour cream over gelatin in pan; top with remaining gelatin mixture. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Yield: 15 servings.
Originally published as Raspberry Gelatin Salad in Taste of Home June/July 1998, p17
Reviews for Raspberry Gelatin Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 13, 2016
"I make this for my daughter-in-law and I.We are both lovers of red raspberries and this salad is one that we both really enjoy.It is so easy to put together and tastes delicious on a hot summer ay."