Raspberry Gelatin Ring
Besides being wonderfully tasty, this refreshing salad is very pretty, too! A light layer of cream cheese and sour cream contrasts with the rich red fruity gelatin. It makes a delightful side dish for a turkey dinner.
Jackson Hole, Wyoming
12 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) raspberry gelatin
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen sweetened raspberries, thawed and drained
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in water. Stir in the raspberries,
- pineapple and salt. Pour half into an 8-cup ring mold coated with
- cooking spray; refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm. Let
- remaining gelatin mixture stand at room temperature.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Carefully
- spread over gelatin in mold; top with remaining gelatin mixture.
- Refrigerate for 6 hours or until firm. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 173 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 143 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.