Raspberry Gelatin Ring Recipe
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) raspberry gelatin
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen sweetened raspberries, thawed and drained
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in water. Stir in the raspberries, pineapple and salt. Pour half into an 8-cup ring mold coated with cooking spray; refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm. Let remaining gelatin mixture stand at room temperature.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Carefully spread over gelatin in mold; top with remaining gelatin mixture. Refrigerate for 6 hours or until firm. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Raspberry Gelatin Ring(5)
Sort By :
Just served this today and had to get right on here and thank Ardis.WONDERFUL.The entire family loved this.Used unsweetened raspberries and drained them well.I used unsweetened crushed pineapple .The results were amazing.A new family favorite.Happy Thanksgiving.
This was so very good. I will sometimes make it in an 8x8 dish instead of the gelatin mold. Very refreshing and very, very good!
This is a simple and refreshing recipe. Very good. I usually don't use a ring mold, I just put it in an 8x8 pan.
Delicious recipe that family requests over and over!
This was excellent!! I cut the crushed pineapple in half but made it the same otherwise! Great bit of tartness with the cream center! YUMMYYYY!