Raspberry Gelatin Dessert Recipe
Here's a colorful dessert to cool down hot summer nights. Bonnie Osthimer of South Bend, Indiana sent the sweet-tart recipe that only calls for a handful of ingredients.
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free raspberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 package (.8 ounce) sugar-free cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed
- 1. In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; set aside. In a small saucepan, combine the pudding mix, water and raspberries. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Cook and stir 1-2 minutes longer or until thickened.
- 2. Remove from the heat; stir in reserved gelatin mixture. Pour into an 8-in. square dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Yield: 8 servings.
1 each: 33 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 78mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 fruit.
Reviews for Raspberry Gelatin Dessert
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC