Raspberry Fudge Balls Recipe
I have used this recipe for last-minute gifts. Friends relish the delectable hint of raspberry and the creamy texture of the fudgy treats. It's the perfect addition to your annual cookie tray. —Maria Jaloszynski, Appleton, Wisconsin
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup finely crushed vanilla wafers (about 25 wafers)
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 3/4 cup finely chopped almonds
- 1. In a microwave, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Cool slightly.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese and melted chocolate until smooth and blended. Stir in the wafer crumbs and jam. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm. Shape into 1-in. balls; roll in almonds. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 91 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 32 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC