I have used this recipe for last-minute gifts. Friends relish the delectable hint of raspberry and the creamy texture of the fudgy treats. It's the perfect addition to your annual cookie tray. —Maria Jaloszynski, Appleton, Wisconsin
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup finely crushed vanilla wafers (about 25 wafers)
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 3/4 cup finely chopped almonds
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Cool slightly.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese and melted chocolate until smooth and blended. Stir in the wafer crumbs and jam. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm. Shape into 1-in. balls; roll in almonds. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Raspberry Fudge Balls in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2000, p46
Reviews for Raspberry Fudge Balls
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review