- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup finely crushed vanilla wafers (about 25 wafers)
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 3/4 cup finely chopped almonds
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Cool slightly.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese and melted chocolate until smooth and blended. Stir in the wafer crumbs and jam. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm. Shape into 1-in. balls; roll in almonds. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Raspberry Fudge Balls
"These were simple to make and great for that little nibble of chocolate at night. i used a good brand of raspberry jam but was unhappy with the amount of seeds that were in each ball. They kept well in the fridge and are gone!"
"While these are easy to prepare, in my opinion the flavor just wasn't there. I tried one and wasn't wowed. I waited a day and tried another in case the flavors needed to develop. No better. I used name brand, quality ingredients so I can't blame the lack of flavor on them. I ended up tossing the rest of the batch in the trash. My boss said she had made the recipe the same day (Valentine's Day) for her family and she said she tossed hers too!"
"I love these, I roll some in more crushed wafers as my daughter-in - law has an allergy to nuts. Both are yummy!!"
"oooohhh....this sounds like it has something for everyone at my house....I can't wait to try it!"