Raspberry Fruit Dip
A cool, creamy raspberry dip enhances the naturally sweet flavor of fruit.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Assorted fresh fruit
- Place raspberries in a blender; cover and process until pureed.
- Strain to remove seeds.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add
- raspberry puree; beat until well blended. Cover and refrigerate
- until serving. Serve with fruit. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1/4 cup (calculated without fruit) equals 158 calories, 13 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 42 mg cholesterol, 112 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.