As a festive, non-alcoholic beverage for adults, our Test Kitchen staff came up with this pretty pink drink. It has a mild raspberry flavor and isn't overly sweet.
1 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 2 ounces ruby red grapefruit juice
- 1/2 to 1 ounce raspberry flavoring syrup
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup ice cubes
- 6 ounces club soda, chilled
- In a mixing glass or tumbler, combine grapefruit juice and syrup.
- Place ice in a highball glass; add juice mixture. Top with club
- soda. Yield: 1 serving.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 70 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 37 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 starch.