Spread this pretty pink filling on chocolate cake layers, and you're guaranteed to hear raves. Preserves and liqueur give it raspberry flair. —Laura McDowell, Lake Villa, Illinois
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 2-1/4 teaspoons sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons raspberry liqueur
- In a small bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add the
- preserves, sugar and liqueur; beat until stiff peaks form. Spread
- between cake layers. Yield: 2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 2 tablespoons equals 59 calories, 4 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 4 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, trace protein.