- of batter. Drop 1/2 teaspoon of preserves in the center of each; top
- with remaining batter.
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean.
- Combine glaze ingredients. Poke holes in warm muffins; drizzle with
- glaze. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.
- Serve warm. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 244 calories, 11 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 104 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.