- Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until edges are very lightly
- browned. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- Spread raspberry preserves on the bottoms of half of the cookies; top
- with remaining cookies.
- For icing, combine the sugar, lemon juice, food coloring if desired
- and enough milk to achieve a drizzling consistency. Drizzle over
- cookies. Yield: about 4-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 148 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 34 mg cholesterol, 80 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.