- longer or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- For sauce, drain sweetened raspberries, reserving juice. In a small
- saucepan, combine cornstarch and reserved raspberry juice until
- smooth. Add jelly. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or
- until thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in raspberries. Cut
- dessert into squares. Top with the raspberry sauce, whipped cream
- and chopped walnuts. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 360 calories, 16 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 70 mg cholesterol, 224 mg sodium, 50 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 5 g protein.