- minutes or just until the sauce thickens slightly and reaches
- 160° (do not boil).
- Remove from the heat. Stir in vanilla. Pour into a large bowl; press
- a piece of waxed paper or plastic wrap over top of sauce.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- Divide raspberry mixture among four dessert dishes; top with vanilla
Nutritional Facts: One serving (1/2 cup raspberry mixture with 2 tablespoons vanilla sauce) equals 283 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 58 mg cholesterol, 129 mg sodium, 60 g carbohydrate, 9 g fiber, 6 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 starch, 1 fruit.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.