Raspberry Dessert Sauce
—Florence Wiggin, Stratham, New Hampshire
2-3 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2/3 cup fresh or frozen raspberries, thawed
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon orange extract
- Vanilla ice cream
- In a blender, combine the raspberries, sugar and extract; cover and
- process on high until smooth. Strain and discard seeds. Serve
- raspberry sauce over ice cream. Yield: 2/3 cup.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 62 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, trace sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 1 g protein.