- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup coarsely ground pecans
- 1 cup raspberry jam
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg yolks. Gradually add flour and mix well. Stir in the pecans.
- Spread half into a lightly greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Top with jam. Drop remaining dough by teaspoonfuls over jam.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until top is golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars. Yield: 3 dozen.
Reviews for Raspberry Delights(6)
Sort By :
I would love to make these they sound great but what can I use in place of the nuts?
Throwing out my other recipes for raspberry bars...these are heaven! I used real butter and it made for a delicious crust.
Beyond excellent cookie! I've made these several times, have added this recipe to my must-do-for-Christmas-each-year list, and have been repeatedly asked for the recipe.
One time I had enough raspberry jam for only half the pan, so I used apricot-pineapple on the other half... the presentation of the two different colored cookies looked great. Super easy to assemble, rich taste, pretty cookie...you gotta make this one!
I've made these with apricot, raspberry, strawberry, blackberry, blueberry and pineapple jam/simply fruit, and fruit preserves -- all Smuckers, and get asked for the recipe each and every time. I have some peach preserves tucked away right now to try next. These are delicious!
I did not use the pecans, and I also used strawberry jam. Had to cook longer than directed. My husband and I loved them very much! Will make agian!