Raspberry Delight Recipe
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 cup cold butter, cubed
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) raspberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen sweetened raspberries
- Additional whipped topping and fresh mint, optional
- In a large bowl, combine flour and sugar; cut in butter until mixture resembles fine crumbs. Press into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan.
- Bake at 300° for 20-25 minutes or until set (crust will not brown). Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, vanilla and salt until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over crust.
- For topping, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in raspberries. Chill for 20 minutes or until mixture begins to thicken. Spoon over filling. Refrigerate until set. Cut into squares; garnish with whipped topping and mint if desired. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Reviews for Raspberry Delight(9)
Sort By :
We love love this dessert When I am in a hurry I use fresh raspberries and Danish Dessert for the topping.
AMAZING! This is simply fantastic. I always get tons of compliments.
This is so good! I make it with strawberries instead of raspberries though.
This is a great dessert! I have made it a couple of times.
SIMPLY the best! Each and every time I serve this tasty treat everyone wants the recipe...I will be making this for years to come! XLNT!!!!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Gelatin Desserts >
- Jello Desserts >
- Jello Gelatin Recipes >
- July 4th Desserts >
- July 4th Recipes >
- Labor Day Desserts >
- Labor Day Recipes >