- to the pan, stirring constantly. Bring to a gentle boil; cook and
- stir 2 minutes longer. Remove from the heat; gently stir in extract.
- Pour over crust. Refrigerate until set.
- In a small bowl, whisk fruit spread until smooth; spread over
- filling. Garnish with raspberries. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 210 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 42 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 fruit, 1/2 fat.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.