Raspberry Custard Kuchen Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup cold butter
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- In a bowl, combine 1 cup flour and salt; cut in butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in cream; pat onto the bottom of a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine the sugar and remaining flour; sprinkle over crust.
- Arrange raspberries over crust. In a large bowl, combine sugar and flour. Stir in eggs, cream and vanilla; pour over berries.
- Bake at 375° for 40-45 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm or cold. Store in refrigerator. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Raspberry Custard Kuchen
Sort By :
"I just made this. I didn't have enough raspberries so I had to supplement it with sliced peaches. It turned out fabulous. My husband said this dessert made the raspberries taste even better."
"Really delicious, and not too sweet."
"Fantastic recipe! Easy to make and my daughter now wants it for her birthday cake. Soooo good!"
"Really good! I made it with blackberries and all 8 people that ate it loved it!"
"Very good! An excellent way to prepare fresh raspberries."