Raspberry Cupcake Dessert Recipe
- 2 cream-filled chocolate cupcakes, cut in half
- 1 to 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 to 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries, thawed and drained
- Additional raspberries, optional
- 1. Place one cupcake half each in four dessert dishes. In a large bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form. Beat in sugar and vanilla until stiff peaks form. Fold in raspberries. Spoon over cupcakes. Garnish with additional berries if desired. Chill until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 321 calories, 25g fat (14g saturated fat), 85mg cholesterol, 100mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Raspberry Cupcake Dessert
"Talk about easy! Made my own cupcakes, whipped real heavy cream,had fresh raspberries and 4 hungry grandchildren. Only added a sprinkle of shaved chocolate on top"
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.