Raspberry Cupcake Dessert Recipe
- 2 cream-filled chocolate cupcakes, cut in half
- 1 to 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 to 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries, thawed and drained
- Additional raspberries, optional
- 1. Place one cupcake half each in four dessert dishes. In a large bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form. Beat in sugar and vanilla until stiff peaks form. Fold in raspberries. Spoon over cupcakes. Garnish with additional berries if desired. Chill until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 321 calories, 25 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 85 mg cholesterol, 100 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.