My raspberry patch keeps my family well supplied with luscious treats in summer. We enjoy these beautiful sweet berries in many desserts, including this one.Patricia Staudt, Marble Rock, Iowa
6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 4 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup plus 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour, divided
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cold butter, cubed
- In a large bowl, gently toss raspberries with sugar and 3 tablespoons
- flour. Transfer to a greased 9-in. square baking dish.
- In another large bowl, combine the oats, brown sugar and remaining
- flour; cut in butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Sprinkle over berries.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 6
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 274 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 82 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 4 g protein.