Raspberry Crisp Recipe
My raspberry patch keeps my family well supplied with luscious treats in summer. We enjoy these beautiful sweet berries in many desserts, including this one.—Patricia Staudt, Marble Rock, Iowa
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min. YIELD:6 servings
- 4 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup plus 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour, divided
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cold butter, cubed
- 1. In a large bowl, gently toss raspberries with sugar and 3 tablespoons flour. Transfer to a greased 9-in. square baking dish.
- 2. In another large bowl, combine the oats, brown sugar and remaining flour; cut in butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over berries.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 274 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 82 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC