Raspberry Crisp Recipe
- 4 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup plus 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour, divided
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cold butter, cubed
- 1. In a large bowl, gently toss raspberries with sugar and 3 tablespoons flour. Transfer to a greased 9-in. square baking dish.
- 2. In another large bowl, combine the oats, brown sugar and remaining flour; cut in butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over berries.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 274 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 82mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 7g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Raspberry Crisp
"Raspberries were on sale the other day, and I bought some to use in this recipe. I used only half the sugar and half the brown sugar, and still had great results. I also prepared it ahead of time so that I could just pop it in the oven in the evening. Will make again."
"This was a huge hit with my kids. We had it with ice cream."
"This is scrumptious! The first time I made it per recipe. Today I made it using combination of raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries, and sprinkled cinnamon on top. YUM!"
"This is just the perfect way to use our berries! It doesn't have too many calories for a dessert, and has whole grain. I used honey in place of the white sugar - we have our own bees and I try to substitute whenever possible. It was excellent - thank you for submitting the recipe!"
"I made this using great big blackberries I got at the farmers market. it was so good, and so easy....the kids made sure I put this recipe in my box so I could make it again!!"
"I prepared this Raspberry Crisp recipe because I like the oats, brown sugar, and margarine topping. It was very tasty and quick to make."