My raspberry patch keeps my family well supplied with luscious treats in summer. We enjoy these beautiful sweet berries in many desserts, including this one.—Patricia Staudt, Marble Rock, Iowa
- 4 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup plus 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour, divided
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cold butter, cubed
- In a large bowl, gently toss raspberries with sugar and 3 tablespoons flour. Transfer to a greased 9-in. square baking dish.
- In another large bowl, combine the oats, brown sugar and remaining flour; cut in butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over berries.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Raspberry Crisp in Taste of Home August/September 1998, p65
Reviews for Raspberry Crisp
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review