Raspberry Crisp Recipe
- 4 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup plus 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour, divided
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cold butter, cubed
- In a large bowl, gently toss raspberries with sugar and 3 tablespoons flour. Transfer to a greased 9-in. square baking dish.
- In another large bowl, combine the oats, brown sugar and remaining flour; cut in butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over berries.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Raspberry Crisp(7)
Sort By :
This was a huge hit with my kids. We had it with ice cream.
I'm officially hooked. This was one of the very first recipes I used from this site, and I've made it a whole bunch of times since. Not a "rocket science" recipe--easy enough for a simpleton (like me)--but it is a great vehicle for the simple flavor of the raspberries, with the plus of oats/brown sugar--winning combination for me. I need to try it with the honey/sugar switch--sounds great!
This is scrumptious! The first time I made it per recipe. Today I made it using combination of raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries, and sprinkled cinnamon on top. YUM!
This is just the perfect way to use our berries! It doesn't have too many calories for a dessert, and has whole grain. I used honey in place of the white sugar - we have our own bees and I try to substitute whenever possible. It was excellent - thank you for submitting the recipe!
I made this using great big blackberries I got at the farmers market. it was so good, and so easy....the kids made sure I put this recipe in my box so I could make it again!!