Raspberry Cream Torte Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) angel food cake mix
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) raspberry yogurt
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- 1. Prepare and bake cake according to package directions, using an ungreased 10-in. tube pan. Immediately invert pan onto a wire rack; cool completely, about 1 hour.
- 2. In a large bowl, gently combine the whipped topping, yogurt and confectioners' sugar until blended. Run a knife around side of cake and remove from pan.
- 3. Split cake into thirds horizontally. Place bottom layer on a serving plate; spread with 1 cup yogurt mixture. Repeat layers. Top with remaining cake layer. Frost top and sides of cake with remaining topping mixture. Garnish with raspberries. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 14 servings.
1 slice: 206 calories, 3g fat (3g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 246mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1/2 fruit.
Reviews for Raspberry Cream Torte
"I MADE THIS FOR EASTER OF 2008 AND MY WHOLE FAMILY LOVED IT!"