- 1 package (16 ounces) angel food cake mix
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) raspberry yogurt
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- Prepare and bake cake according to package directions, using an ungreased 10-in. tube pan. Immediately invert pan onto a wire rack; cool completely, about 1 hour.
- In a large bowl, gently combine the whipped topping, yogurt and confectioners' sugar until blended. Run a knife around side of cake and remove from pan.
- Split cake into thirds horizontally. Place bottom layer on a serving plate; spread with 1 cup yogurt mixture. Repeat layers. Top with remaining cake layer. Frost top and sides of cake with remaining topping mixture. Garnish with raspberries. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 14 servings.
Originally published as Raspberry Cream Torte in Taste of Home August/September 2005, p 45
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Raspberry Cream Torte
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 1, 2010
I MADE THIS FOR EASTER OF 2008 AND MY WHOLE FAMILY LOVED IT!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Angel Food Cake >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cake Recipes >