"I've always tried to eat low-fat foods, including desserts like this one," says Amy Freitag of Stanford, Illinois. "It's truly delicious—but there's not too much guilt with the indulgence!"
Featured In: 30 Recipes to Make with Fresh Raspberries
- 1 package (16 ounces) angel food cake mix
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) raspberry yogurt
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- Prepare and bake cake according to package directions, using an ungreased 10-in. tube pan. Immediately invert pan onto a wire rack; cool completely, about 1 hour.
- In a large bowl, gently combine the whipped topping, yogurt and confectioners' sugar until blended. Run a knife around side of cake and remove from pan.
- Split cake into thirds horizontally. Place bottom layer on a serving plate; spread with 1 cup yogurt mixture. Repeat layers. Top with remaining cake layer. Frost top and sides of cake with remaining topping mixture. Garnish with raspberries. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 14 servings.
Originally published as Raspberry Cream Torte in Taste of Home August/September 2005, p 45
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Raspberry Cream Torte
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 1, 2010
"I MADE THIS FOR EASTER OF 2008 AND MY WHOLE FAMILY LOVED IT!"