- liquid into gelatin mixture. Stir until gelatin is dissolved; return
- to pan. Gently stir in extract. Cover and cool to room temperature
- without stirring, about 30 minutes.
- For crust, in a small bowl, combine flour, sugar and salt; blend in
- butter with a wooden spoon until smooth. Press onto the bottom and
- up the sides of two 4-in. tart pans with removable bottoms coated
- with cooking spray.
- Bake at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a
- wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add
- confectioners' sugar; beat until soft peaks form. Fold into filling
- mixture. Spoon into tart shells. Cover and chill for at least 1
- hour. Top with raspberries. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 tart equals 605 calories, 36 g fat (21 g saturated fat), 211 mg cholesterol, 446 mg sodium, 62 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 9 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now